tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • If you are operating a commercial vessel in Tasmanian coastal waters, you must display a label on the vessel to show that you have notified Marine and Safety Tasmania.
  • If you don't display a label, you may get an infringement notice.
  • You must complete an application form (PDF, 128KB) and lodge it at a service centre. There is no fee to apply.
  • Please visit Marine and Safety Tasmania for more information on applying for a replacement label for a domestic commercial vessel.

    Find a Service CentreService centreApply for a replacement label at your nearest Service Tasmania service centreMAST logo